Hello Friends, I hope everyone is doing great! Well, I’m busy getting ready for the upcoming Holidays and thought it would be a fun post to do a gift guide for toddlers since I have one of those! 😄 These are some of the toys that I’ve gotten for Izzy or toys I think would be neat for other toddlers to get!
Most of the items that I picked are educational and are aimed at building and creating by using fine motor skills and creativity that helps to develop their growing minds.
Gift Guide for Toddlers
- Pop Snap Beads Girl Toys: This would be a great toy for Izzy! Not only will it help with fine motor skills, but also it keep her entertained for a while! Sorting colors and shapes and creating fun designs!
- Doodle Mat Magic Pen Children Drawing Toys: I’m always looking for ways to let Izzy color without actually using markers or crayons. This is a great way to allow them to have a mess free canvas to draw without messing up walls or couches.
- Magnetic Blocks Building Set: I think this is a toy that is not only for toddlers, but for their fathers too! It’s a fun spin on ‘building blocks’ but with the use of magnet frames to build 3-Dimentional objects.
- AMOSTING Building Blocks Educational Toys Set Plastic Building Discs: These discs allow for building and creating fun designs such as this tree or pretty much where ever their imagination will lead them!
- Melissa & Doug Hide and Seek Farm Wooden Activity Board With Barnyard Animal Magnets : I recently got this puzzle for Izzy since she loves puzzles, especially the ‘Peek-a-boo’ features! They can open and shut the doors and move farm animal magnetic pieces around.
- Melissa & Doug Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Pretend Play Kitchen Set : Izzy loves to play like she’s cooking all the time. Finally, these small size pots and pans are an excellent size for them to play in their kitchen and cook ‘pancakes’ 😊
- KidKraft Vintage Kitchen : Izzy is a big fan of playing kitchen, so why not get this adorable play kitchen! Also, it has all the different compartments to plays play bowls and cups. Which similarly looks like she’s actually in her very own kitchen!
- KidKraft Tasty Treats Chef Accessory Set: I thought this was the cute set and had to get it for Izzy! Like I said, she loves to ‘help’ me in the kitchen and at times uses her own apron!
Gift Guide for Toddlers
- ALEX Toys Little Hands Ready Set School: I thought this was a great way to introduce your toddler to using scissors and lacing string through a shoe! Again, helping with fine motor skills and control!
- Educational Insights Design & Drill Activity Center: What boy wouldn’t want to be like there daddy (or girl). This toy is a fun way to incorporate teaching of colors and numbers with the fun of using a drill!
- Building Blocks by idoot Engineering Set Educational STEM Toy Creativity Learning Games: I think all toddlers love to build and create! So here is anther toy using connection pieces to build 3-dimentional objects!
- Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar Toy : Coding is a new concept seen in toys. Each section of the code-a-pillar has a set code or instruction. Depending on how it’s place, it tells the toy to move in a particular way.
- Little Tikes T-Ball Set: Compared to all the items on my list, this is a very basic one but classic! What child doesn’t want to play baseball? This is such a fun way to teach hand/eye coordination and also to start learning about the basics of baseball.
- Learning Resources Gears! Gears! Gears! Gizmos Building Set: I saw this toy and thought both Izzy and my husband would love this! It’s colorful and you can move the gears to cause different types of movement patterns.
- VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Learning Zone Construction Site: This is such a fun toy for those toddlers that love anything construction but also seeing movement and cause/effect. It comes with different sizes balls that they would have to place in different areas.
- VTech Kidizoom Camera Pix: What toddler doesn’t like taking pictures! Well, mine doesn’t but I think she wouldn’t mind being behind the camera. This camera will allow for them to take pictures and then upload them to the computer! Also, it has games and toddler-proof (meaning it’s durable).
There are some of my picks for Toddlers! I think if I had the means, I would get them all for Izzy! (So I could play with them too!) If you have any fun gift ideas for toddlers that you would like to share, make sure to comment below!
Talk to you soon!
P.S. Also, don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any fun posts! 😊