Hi Friends! I hope your Friday is going great! Of course it is…IT’S FRIDAY!
I’m not sure if you noticed but I have posted three, yes three blog post this week! I think that is a record! I’ve just been really motivated and wanted to use some of this creative juice before it goes away! I’m not sure how I’m functioning this week with averaging 3-6 hours of sleep each night and having a full-time job (…of being a SAHM and housewife) and taking care of a sick little girl. Mama needs a break this weekend for sure!
But I wanted to try something new, and you guys let me know what you think. I would like to at least get two blog post out each week that are someone consistent. I haven’t in the past because I’ve been struggling of how I wanted to direct my blog. But I’ll try this out and if it doesn’t work, oh well! We can’t learn if we haven’t tried. Failing helps us learn and grow.
So now on to what I want to share…drumroll please…Friday Favorites! Yay! I want to share with you some of my favorite items that I’m loving, want to get, or maybe inspire others. I’ll try to get a Friday Favorite up every Friday (no promises), but this way I’m at least making myself accountable to posting a blog every week!
Friday Favorites Nov 3
- Parka: Loving everything about this coat! It looks amazing!! Problem is, I live in the south, where winter pretty much doesn’t exist! I love the color, Heather Cotton Candy. It says it in the name, it’s fully, fun, and pink! Maybe this could be on my wish list for my birthday…(um, hubby?)
- Leopard Vest: Okay, when I first saw this I was on the fence. But then I fell off the fence and into the “must get it” yard! It’s such a great trendy piece to have for the fall/winter season! Leopard is a great neutral and goes with pretty much anything!
- Jeweled Statment Necklace: I love me a great statement necklace! If you’re going to pick one piece of jewelry to wear, pick the necklace! It just adds a nice pop of color and sophistication to your outfit! This one is a steel of a deal for only under $30!
- Pink Purse: Not that I need a new purse or anything, but this one is a great piece to add to your “collection” of bag! I personally like to have a bigger bag. I’m a mom and sometimes I have to carry a bit more then I want to so a tote it is! But this one is a bit more structured and smaller but great size to have! Also, currently 30% off making it under $146! Did I mention this is a Kate Spade? Yes! Run and get you this bag!
- Cognac Booties: I mean, target is really stepping up their game! These are a great ‘mom’ height for all the errand and walking around. And they are comfortable too! I actually got a pair a few weeks ago and love them! I saw a similar pair at Nordstroms for $89 and these are a steal for under $38!
- Houndstooth Skirt: I’m a suck for all things skirt! I think I’d prefer to wear them over dresses! Their so versatile and you can dress it up or down depending on what type of top you use. I’ve had my eyes on this cute ruffle detailed skirt for a while now! It’s a great piece to have for the fall and also winter time! I just love it!
- Ruffle Sweater: I love anything with a ruffle detail! And this is the perfect sweater! I have the pink one but I think the blue one will be a great piece to have! Sweaters are just really easy to style because they can be worn on their own or with a great vest or scarf. I would consider this a staple piece in the closet since it can be worn with pretty much everything; jeans, pants, skirt, and dress!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading the post! Let me know if you have any favorite items that I should feature on Fridays!
Talk to you soon!
P.S. Make sure to subscribe to you never miss a single post! 😄