Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a fun and easy recipe that you can make for all the fall social gatherings! I’m talking about the most delicious Fall Ranch Chex Mix recipe ever!
I love to create and make fun snacks and dishes to bring to my family gathering. I usually choose crazy and elaborate recipes that take me a couple of days to make but this mama is tired and stuck to a easy recipe that will also be yummy to eat!
Like I said, you don’t have to be a seasoned chef to make this recipe, just have to have some kitchen staples and a little time to prepare it! Also, it’s fun taking nibbles and bites along the way of creating the Fall Ranch Chex Mix!
- 3 Cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 3 Cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 1.5 Cups Goldfish Crackers
- 1.5 Cups Goldfish Pretzels
- 1 Cup Almonds (omit if nut allergy)
- 1.5 Cups Yogurt Covered Pretzels (I found Pumpkin Spice flavored)
- 2 Cups Cheese Balls
- 1 Bag Candy Corn and Candy Pumpkins
- 1.5 Cup Kettle Corn Popcorn
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Package of dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tablespoon for mixture and reserve the rest for later use
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Microwave Kettle Corn popcorn as directed; set aside for later use.
- In a large bowl, place cereals, crackers, and almonds together and mix until combined.
- In a small microwavable container, microwave butter on HIGH for 30 seconds (2-3 times) or until melted. Stir in 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix until no clumps.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal/cracker/almond mixture and carefully stir until evenly coated.
- Pour cereal/cracker/almond mixture with the butter onto the cookie sheet. Spread out the mixture evenly.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes, stirring mixture over, using a wooden spoon, every 10 minutes.
- Remove tray and place it to cool. While cooling, pour in remaining dry ranch mixture evenly over the cereal mixture. Make sure to carefully turn over the mixture to mix well the dry ranch.
- Once cereal mixture is cool, transfer to a large contain and mix in Cheese Balls, Candy Corn and Candy Pumpkins, Kettle Corn Popcorn, and Yogurt covered pretzels.
- Serve immediately and enjoy or store in airtight container.
I hope this is a recipe that you will be able to use and enjoy for all of your family and friend gathering. Feel free to add fun items like m&ms or other tree nuts to your Chex Mix to make it more to your liking!
Talk to you guys later!