One more day until the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
Remember, the Nordstrom early access sale begins tomorrow at 12:01am PST so get ready!
I’ve rounded up a few favorites of mine that I immediatly loved when browsing through the Nordstrom catalog.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
1.Ted Baker London Adjustable Handle Leather Tote: This is the cutest tote! I love the color and the print! It is so feminine and a great piece to wear this summer and spring and marked down from $295.00 to $196.90.
2. J.Crew Cluster Drop Stone Earrings: These are gorgeous earring that can be worn with any outfit! They will add the extra added pop! They come in 3 colors and marked down from $58.00 to $37.90
3. Halogen Ruffle Neck Sweater: In Houston, we don’t get the opportunity to wear sweaters since winter is non-exsistant. But I do love the fun and feminine look of this sweater. It comes in 4 colors and marked down from $79.00 to $49.90.
4. Topshop Long Open Front Cardi: I love a good chucky card! It is my favorite type of sweater since you can always throw it on and off depending on the weather. It comes in 4 colors and marked down from $75.00 to $49.90.
5. Halogen Sadie Slingback Flats: I love this new trend for the fall. Ive been seeing a deep V in the shoes that makes your feet look slender. These come in 5 colors and marked down from $99.95 to $64.90.
6.Nordstrom Kara Leather Expandable Crossbody Bag: This is such a cute bagged it’s big enough to carry all of your essentials! It comes in 4 colors and marked down from $149.00 to $98.90
7. MAC Nude Lip Trio: I’m not much of a beauty product person, but I do like a good lipstick. I also love that these colors are nude to pink tones, which I generally gravitate to. They are marked down from $54.54 to $36.50.
8. Adidas Edge Lux Clima Running Shoes: I bought a similar pair last year and they are the best! Also because they are comfy when working out. They come in two colors; Grey tones and this fun peach color and marked down from $85.00 to $63.90.
9. BP. Ripped High Waisted Skinny Jeans: I love a good pair of skinny jeans. I love that they are edgy with the ripped knee but a darker color which is perfect for the fall and marked down from $65.00 to $42.90.
10. J. Crew Olga Boiled Wool Topcoat: I love the fun color of this coat. And it also is the perfect length for late fall and early winter. It comes in 5 colors and marked down from $278.00 to $184.90.
11. Vince Camuto Pevista Bootie: I love the fun details for these booties! Also that it has a low heal. It comes in 3 colors and marked down from $149.95 to $99.90.
12. Lucky Brand Yabba Wedge Bootie: I love these booties! If I was going to pick just one bootie (which is a tough selection) it would be this one! The wedge also gives add support and comfort while wearing them throughout the day. They come in 5 different colors and marked down from $129.95 to $86.90.
13. Sam Edelman Caprice Knee-High Boots: I’m in love with these boots! They are a gorgeous camel color and also love that the heal is the came color as the entire boot. They come in 3 colors and marked down from $224.95 to $149.90.
I hope you guys enjoyed my picks! And I’ll keep you post once the actual sale begins!
Have a Lovely day!