So as a person who loves a good sale, I’m sharing one of the best sale of the year!
It’s the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
So…what’s the big deal then? Well, for only a couple of weeks, Nordstrom brings out brand new item, such as end of summer and fall pieces, and puts them on sale between 25-40% off the regular price! So you’re getting fun new items that you will be wearing in the fall or winter already on sale! At the end of the sale dates, all those items will go up to full-price.
There are so many great items that they put on sale that are not limited to just women’s items (i.e.; shoes, purses, clothing, jewelry, makeup) but Children’s items, household items and men’s items! They released the catalog to show a preview of the items they will be featuring during the sale.
So if you are like me, you love a good deal and especially one that allows you to get great designer items for lower the cost!
There are important dates to remember. There is the ‘Early Access’ sale for Nordstrom Card holders and then there is the ‘Public Event’ for everyone.
- Early Access: The sale begins on July 12 12:01am PST. This is the day that Nordstrom Card holders can shop the sale. If you are not a card holder, you can sign up for one here. Early access sale end on July 19th 11:59pm PST.
- Public Access: The sale begins on July 20th 12:01am PST. This is the day that anyone can shop the sale. It will be open until Aug 5th 11:59pm PST. All the items that they put on sale will return to full price.
Tips to shop the sale:
- Tip 1: If you want to shop the sale early, get the Nordstrom credit card. You can call customer service or go to your local Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack stores to sign up. The early access sale begins on July 12th 12:01am PST. You can also ask them to expedite your card so you have it in time for the sale.
- Side note: generally everything usually sale out quickly during the first week of the early access sale. Some times they do restock items when the public sale starts, but most often the special items are sold out.
- Tip 2: Set a budgeted amount for how much you want to spend. Once you see all the deals, you’ll be tempted to get it all. But try to stick to a budget that works for you and things you really want (or need) to get.
- Tip 3: Write down all the items that you want to replace from last fall/winter with newer items this year. Or if there is something you’ve been wanting to get this season, like booties, make sure you right it down on a list. Try to stick to that list and help guide you during the sale. I tend to gravitate to shoes, accessories (bags/clutches), and jackets since those items won’t go on sale again until spring time.
- Tip 4: Starting thinking about the Holidays! There will be many items under $50 that you can get now and save for gifts! This will be great for those big ticket items that get marked for a lower price.
- Tip 5: Don’t forget to download the Nordstrom app! There you can check for updates of certain items throughout the sale. I like to put it all in my “Save for Later” cart to see if the item is back in stock or sold out.
- Tip 6: Free SHIPPING & RETURNS! Yes!! So if you buy it and totally change your mind when it gets home or it just doesn’t work, just place it back in the box and mail it back, free of charge! It’s really simple and quick!
- Tip 7: Make sure to follow me on Instagram or Facebook to keep you updated on the latest items! Also, you can follow me on LIKEtoKNOW.it for post with link of the items to shop immediately! You can also download the app!
- I will make a special tab on my blog just for the Nordstrom sale! So make sure to check it out with all of my favorite picks! Also, I would really appreciate it if you were to shop through my page/links. I get a small percentage of commission from the purchases you make. It is not much but I work extremely hard to gather the fun content in one easy place to shop it. So thank you so very much if you do! 😀
Some things I’m eyeing:
So, like I said, I’m a shoe girl and they are definitely bringing their shoe game! Here are some of the items that I think are worth it and are also under $150!
That should be all of it! If you are still confused or need more information, make sure to message me and I will be more then happy to help!
Again, thank you for stopping by!
Have a LOVELY day!