Mother’s Day is such a special holiday celebrating how special all mothers are! I’ve always thought it was a huge deal to spoil my mom with fun things on Mother’s day, well because she works hard at being a mom!
It wasn’t until I was a mom, that I realized how hard this job truly is! Haha!! I was actually in shock and told Joe that he needed to get me diamond earrings instead of just bath salts because of how tough this job is! (Just kidding…maybe)
For this gift guide, I’ve asked some very special mothers I know what they would love to receive on Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Statement Earring Gift Set
- These earrings are the cutest! I love that they come in a set of two different trendy earrings. The blue tassel ombre is my favorite and such a great pair for summer outfits.
- Williams Sonoma Marble & Copper Monogram Boards
- Marble has become so popular and this board would be perfect for the mom that loves to host with class. It’s great for a cheese board or placing a beautiful candle and floral arrangement.
- Kate Spade New York Mom Knows Best Pave Heart Necklace
- I love anything Kate Spade, and this necklace is the cutest! It has two hearts woven together and with the lettering ‘mom’ on it. It’s a fun and delicate piece for any mom.
- I think this is the best gift for any mother that loves to cook! And you know all moms are ‘boss moms’! I love the little fringe on the bottom of the apron adding more interest to the apron.
- S’well Pink Topaz Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- I have two S’well bottles and love them! Mainly because I can fill them up in the mornings and leave them around the house to remind me to drink water! The great part is that the bottles keep the water nice and cool.
- I love totes, especially ones that have scalloped trim! I own a white tote in the brand and it is a great purse for everyday use! It holds up with all the items I carry around as a mom. My favorite part of this tote is the color! I’m loving the dark pink color.
- L’Occitane Rifle Paper Co. Shea Butter Hand Cream Trio
- These lotions are the best! I always keep one in my car, purse, bathroom…well, pretty much anywhere I can place them. They are rich in conditioning the driest of skins and also smell so good and fresh!
- Tory Burch Miller Leather Logo Thong Sandals
- I think every mom deserves pretty shoes. I got a pair last year, and I absolutely love mine! They are a great neutral and go with any outfit! I feel like they dress any outfit up too! I would order a half size up from your normal size.
- TOCCA Eau de Parfum Viaggio Classic Set
- I received a sample perfume of TOCCA and after wearing it a full day, I was in love! I really hope to get this for mother day! (wink 😉)
- Smartwool ‘Hide and Seek’ No-Show Socks
- These are a great set of socks for wearing in shoes without showing. They are made out of merino wool blend which keeps your feet feeling comfy and dry.
- James Avery Delicate Mother’s Love Charm & James Avery Changeable Charm Holder Necklace
- These two items are sold separately but loving the idea that you can wear the fun charms on a neck and being displayed nicely. They are a timely gift to any mom.
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Calypso Wrap Cardigan
- This wrap looks so comfy and cozy! This is a great cardigan to throw on anytime! It comes in 7 different colors and perfect for all year long!
- UGG ‘Blanche’ Robe
- This robe screams luxury! I love a comfy robe and this one looks amazing! It may be on the pricy side but usually I keep the same robe for many years!
- Forever 21 Gingham Satin Pajama Set
- I love gingham…so why not wear them as PJs! I love that they are also pink! So cute for any mom to wear while enjoying that Mother’s Day breakfast-in-bed!
I truly want all of these fun items for Mother’s Day! I hope you enjoyed the selection and think that they are great gifts for all the wonderful moms in your life!
Have a Lovely day!