My very favorite time is just around the corner! Valentine’s Day!! I love seeing all the pinky red colors and also all the love! So heart warming!
Ever since I was a little girl, my mom was my Valentine and she would give me the cutest little gifts and throw a little Valentine’s Day party for my brother and myself. She made (and still does) us feel special and loved! ❤️
I love Valentine’s Day so much that we decided to have our very own little valentine! Izzy was born just shy of Valentine’s Day which makes celebrating her birthday that much more special.
But I really wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite gift for her. Personally, yes these are all items I would love to receive (hint, hint 😉) but I know every special lady would love as well!
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her
- Kate Spade Live Colorfully Perfume:
- Kate Spade ‘Yours Truly’ Small Briley:
- It’s the cutest little makeup bag I’ve ever seen! It defiantly says Valentine’s Day! I would also use this as a small clutch for a sweat little Valentine’s Day outing. I love all the pink and red hearts!
- Talbots Yarn-Dyed Heart Scarf:
- This is the sweetest scarf for Valentine’s Day! I love that it’s on a white with blue striped background with red little hearts! My absolute favorite part of it all is the red scalloped hem. A perfect item for V day!
- Jewelry boxes are my favorites because they keep my jewelry neat and organized. I love this one because not only is it pink, but is more personable with the monogram initial letter.
- Talbots Heart Earring:
- I love stud earrings and how they can make a statement with it being simple. I love these heart earrings not only because of the red and white stripes, but of the three dementional gold heart in the center. They are beautiful and classic pieces to have in anyones collection!
- BP. Kari Bow Loafers:
- J.Crew “Love First” T-Shirt:
- L’Occitane Always & Forever Favorites:
- I adore using L’Occitane products. Their lotions are so luxurious and make your skin feel so soft. The scents are amazing and last all day! I love their gift sets because you can sample all their products and are perfect for traveling!t This gift set as 6 items that are great L’Occitane products that I have personally used. Perfect gift for pampering your valentine.
- Threshold Hello Love & Jet’aime 2pc Stemless Wine Glasses:
- These stemless wine glasses are a perfect gift for you valentine! Paired with a nice bottle of Pinot Noir (or Sparkling Cider), these will make the evening special (and cute!).
- Loft ‘Love’ Sweater:
Thank you for stopping by and reading my post! I hope that this list is helpful and guides you in choosing a great gift for your Valentine!
If you have any other great gift ideas for her, I’d love to hear about them! Just leave me a comment below!
Talk to you soon!