Hi Friends! I hope everyone is having a great Friday! This week has been a busy and eye-opening week and I’m so ready for the weekend! It’s finally December and I so excited that Christmas is in 24 days! 😱 So here are so fun items that may help guide in your Christmas gift lift! (Hint, hint 😉)
1. Dark Green Tassel Earrings // 2. Pink Sequined Blouse // 3. Sequin Flare Skirt // 4. Pink Mini Velvet Signet Bag // 5. Blouse with Flounced Sleeves // 6. Green Shoulder Ruffle Sweater // 7. Green Chateau parka in Italian Stadium-Cloth Wool // 8. Light Pink Knit Sweater // 9. Ivory Sperry Saltwater Duck Boots
Friday Favorites Dec 1
- Dark Green Tassel Earrings: Ok, these earrings are a great statement piece for any outfit! And you can’t beat the price for $12.99, I’d probably buy them in all 8 colors!
- Pink Sequined Blouse: Ok, so if you haven’t already noticed, I’m a sucker for anything pink and sequined! This is such at classic feminine piece to have in your closet and great for dressing up or going out for a date night! Love!
- Sequin Flare Skirt: Ok, to follow up on the love of all things sequin, here is this gorgeous skirt! I’m in love! I love how it’s a flare skirt and not fitted like most skirts! Would make for a great holiday piece for any party/gathering!
- Pink Mini Velvet Signet Bag: I saw this during the black Friday sales, and I’m kicking myself for not getting it! It’s so cute and a great size for your essentials; cell phone, small wallets, and chapstick and pencils (my hubby will understand). And it’s velvet! So cute!!
- Blouse with Flounced Sleeves: This is such a classic feminine blouse to have in your closet, so a staple for sure! It’s such a fun piece to style and add a pop of color!
- Green Shoulder Ruffle Sweater: Ok, you can never have enough ruffles in your life! Especially when they are on sweaters! Ok, maybe I have a problem with ruffles, but I don’t care! Haha! This is such a festive sweater green color for the holiday season!
- Green Chateau parka in Italian Stadium-Cloth Wool: So here in Houston, it never gets cold, but I always want all the jackets! I guess it’s because I grew up in OKC and it was super cold during the winter season. But I’m loving this Kelly Green color and perfect for the holiday season and looks so warm! I’ll have to visit my family to be able to wear all these jackets!
- Light Pink Knit Sweater: This is such fun chunky sweater without it being too chunky. I usually like a tailored look, but I really liked this sweater. It’s cozy and also comes in white!
- Ivory Sperry Saltwater Duck Boots: These boots are amazing! I love that they are white and the top is fleece material. It may not snow down here, but it does rain and wearing them may make it feel more like winter time.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my Friday Favorites! If you have any favorite pieces that you think I should share, make sure to comment below!
Talk to you soon!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe your email so you don’t miss out on any posts! 😄