I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend! We traveled to visit family and now we are back home from the long trip!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s officially time to get the Christmas decorations out and prepare your shopping list for your family members and friends!
But I feel like every year, the guys never truly get what the “REALLY” want. Yes, they are super appreciative of the Christmas print boxers or that 12th pull over sweater that they have in every shade that just stays in the back of the closet…because well, that’s not what they really want!
So, I’ve polled the guys in my family and asked them what they would love to get for Christmas! It’s actually gifts that I have not really thought about giving or knew existed! But very helpful to know and a great guide for anyone that needs some guidence for the guys!
Gift Guide for Guys:
- LABVON WIFI Outlet Smart Plug Mini Works
- Universal Socket, Multi-function 7mm-19mm Metric Wrench
- Active Car Health Monitor
- Whiskey Barrel
- Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green
- Blanton’s Bourbon
- Blanton’s Bourbon Bottle Glorifier Display
- Anker sound core 2 portable wireless bluetooth speaker
- Fiskars X7 Hatchet 14 Inch
- Mystery Tackle Box Subscription
- USB Type C Cable
- Hunter’s Monthly Subscription Box
- Metal Collar Stays
- Inkach Mini USB Powered LED Cooling Flashing Real Time Display
- Double Old Fashioned Whiskey Glass with Chilling Stones (Set of 4)
- TaylorMade Supreme Cart Golf Bag
- Vortex Optics Binocular
- Range Finder
- Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls
- YETI Rambler 30oz
- YETI Rambler Colster
Ok friends, I hope this was helpful or at least gave you some ideas of what the guys would like. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a comment or email! Also, what types of items do you think guys would like that are not on this list?
Talk to you guys soon!
P.S. Remember to subscribe with your email address so you don’t miss out on fun posts! (Don’t worry, I won’t blow up your email account 😉)