Yay, It’s finally here, FRIDAY! I’m excited to share the latest a greatest of this weeks Friday Favorites!
Friday Favorites Nov 10
- Velvet Peplum Top: Velvet is such a big trend this season! I’m loving this peplum top which will work great under a nice cardigan or styled with some great trousers. This top comes in four colors but I’m loving this emerald green. It will work great with up coming Holiday gatherings or family pictures!
- Duck Boot: This boots are super cute! I’ve been wanting these (the pink ones from last year) since one day I will go somewhere where it’s actually cold and snowy! But these are also great for the rain! So even if there isn’t any snow around here, I could style these with a great warm outfit (and maybe use them during the rainy cold season here!)
- Buffalo Plaid Skirt: I tried this skirt on at J.Crew Factory and I immediately fell in love! But I didn’t pull the trigger on buying it just yet. But the more I see it, the more I’m thinking it needs to be in my collection! This is a great piece to have for this fall/winter season! Buffalo plaid is a great classic pattern that usually returns every season. So investing in this piece, you’ll mostly like get to wear it for seasons to come!
- Loafer Slippers: I saw these at Target (on my many, many, many, MANY target trips) and I thought they were the cutest slippers ever! I’m loving the backless part which makes it so easy to slip on and also a classic twist to the loafer slippers. The fuzzy inside and bow on top, make them such a fun feminine slipper to have! And under $18, these make a great gift!
- Tassel Earrings: Tassel earrings have been a popular statement piece all this year! They are great for making any outfit pop! These statement earrings from Target are so cute! Also, they are paired together and places in pretty packaging, ready for gifting them to that fashionista in your life! The red and black colors are my favorite and great to style it with your Christmas/New Year outfits! And at $20, why not gift them to all the ladies!
- Bow Neck Sweater: I’m loving this sweater! It is such a cute statement piece to pair it with a skirt, trousers, or just basic jeans. Also, I like a clean and sophisticated look and this sweater works great! Plus it will dress up any outfit you style it with. The cute bow on the sweater is not overly done and it’s a great dupe to the Kate Space bow sweaters. Generally speaking, this is a must have in your rotation for the holiday season!
- Tartan Bow Flats: I saw these shoes in the J.Crew catalog this week and my jaw dropped! Tartan is a pattern that never goes out of style! It is such a classic pattern and can be styled with anything. It is bigger during the holiday season, where it can by styled with sweaters, dresses, and often red. Most of all, the cute bow detailing on the shoes adds a cute feminine touch to the red, green, black tartan pattern.
- Tartan Puffer Vest: Again, tartan is a huge pattern associated with the holidays and you will be seeing it on repeat every year! This vest is amazing and such a great piece to have for this season. Generally, wearing a jacket in Houston doesn’t happen that often because it doesn’t get the cold. But on days that it does, I like to wear puffer vest because it often warms up during the day. I’m loving the velvet details on the zipper and pocket area. This maybe a christmas wish list for me!
Thank you for stopping by and checking out some of my favorites for today! I’d like to here about what are some of your favorites that your eyeing or something that you think I should share with others!
Talk to you soon!
P.S. Make sure to subscribe so you never miss a single post! 😄
Shop my Friday Favorites: